Baker Donelson Cybersecurity Accelerator: Our Mission
The mission of Baker Donelson's Cybersecurity Accelerator (BDCA) is to accelerate the growth of domestic and international cybersecurity companies within Atlanta's unique cybersecurity ecosystem. BDCA provides office space and connects emerging companies to mentorship, talent, customers and capital.
The BDCA program offers unique benefits for Cybersecurity startups for one low monthly fee:
- Discounted prime office space in the Cybersecurity Accelerator Center in Buckhead
- Dedicated mentors with broad experience and a large network in cybersecurity and startups.
- Networking opportunities during CyberCon.Us and other events.
Our mentors have specific expertise, such as go-to-market strategy and implementation, customer development, investment, business model validation and analysis, as well as general business consulting expertise.
Should you need access to Atlanta's cyber-trained workforce, BDCA can help you gain access to college students pursuing cyber degrees at Georgia Tech and Kennesaw State.
There will also be, when appropriate, networking opportunities with prospective customers depending on company readiness and the discretion of the mentors.
How Can I Join?
For US based cybersecurity companies seeking to join the BDCA program, we look for the following:
- working product or product prototype;
- at least two founders working on the company full time;
- existing customers or identified customers/pilot customer endorsement; and
- Pre Series A
International cybersecurity companies seeking admission to BDCA should have the following attributes:
- existing product;
- revenue/sales outside U.S. market; and
- willingness to have Atlanta as U.S. headquarters
Companies interested in applying for the program should submit an application using this link. The selection committee will review the application and inform the company in writing whether it has been selected for the program. The review process may take anywhere from two to six weeks.